2020 Dodge Charger vs 2021 Dodge Charger
The country’s favorite and the most versatile muscular sedan, Dodge Charger, comes packed with features and functionalities for its fans. No doubt, every year Dodge Charger emerges with a series of upgrades and makes sure to race past the competitors.
Packed with features and stunning looks, it is difficult to find a better replacement for Dodge Charger, in terms of heavy-duty sedans. The 2020 Dodge Charger and 2021 Dodge Charger are quite head-turners as both the versions are backed with an ample number of advanced entertainment and safety traits for drivers.
Trim Levels of 2020 Dodge Charger vs 2021 Dodge Charger
Trim levels in Dodge Charger 2020 and 2021 versions are SXT, GT, R/T, Scat Pack, and SRT Hellcat.
Comparison - 2020 Dodge Charger vs 2021 Dodge Charger
Let us see the differences and evaluate the similarities of Dodge Charger below.
- The transmission of Dodge Charger 2020 and 2021 is automatic while the drivetrain is RWD or rear-wheel drive in both.
- Surprisingly, Dodge has not introduced any major change in the engine and the fuel capacity.
- The base curb weight stands at 3964 lbs in both versions.
- Increasing convenience and comfort of driving a powerful sedan, Dodge Charger 2020 and 2021, have a back-up camera, vehicle anti-theft system, auto-off headlights, rear parking aid, leather wrap steering, and keyless entry.
- Meanwhile, both 2020 Dodge Charger and 2021 Dodge Charger offer striking features like rain-sensing wipers, adaptive cruise control, fog lamps, remote engine start, universal garage door opener as part of an optional package.
- The 2020 Dodge Charger and 2021 Dodge Charger are equipped with the Smart Device integration and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Though, the entertainment package containing AM/FM stereo, HD Radio, MP3 player, Wifi Hotspot, premium sound system is optional.
- For safety, in both Dodge Charger versions, the driver, passenger, front head, front side, and rear head airbags are standard.
- Advanced safety features like brake assist, blind-spot monitor, lane departure warning are optional and can be chosen per customer’s convenience.
If you are looking for Dodge Charger models and trims, please visit our Kelly Auto dealership in Emmaus, PA. If you are in nearby cities like Emmaus, Easton, and Allentown, then reach out to us for more information on Dodge models.