New 2020 Jeep Gladiator
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sets New Standards
The Jeep is known for its legendary truck lineup. The manufacturer is credited for introducing some of the heaviest duty and stylishly rugged trucks ever known to man. The Gladiator is one of Jeep’s most loved pickups and proves every person who thinks pickups cannot be stylish wrong.
Not only does the pickup feature eye-catching design elements, but it is also equipped with a performance-oriented engine that produces enough power to encourage you to meet any challenge head-on.
Since it hit showrooms, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator in Emmaus has been pulling in the crowds. In this article, Kelly Auto Group provides a few reasons to bring the 2020 Gladiator home.
- The 2020 Jeep Gladiator is a thoroughbred designed to perform indeed when the going gets tough. The vehicle comes with a 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine that makes 285 hp and 260-lb.ft. of torque. Thanks to the rugged engine, the Gladiator does not break a sweat while towing massive loads up to 7,650 pounds.
- The 2020 Jeep Gladiator is designed to steer you off the beaten track. The pickup features a 4X4 drive that works to deliver optimum traction to your wheels. Select variants get up to 11.1-inches of ground clearance, which helps avoid underbody damage when driving on challenging terrains. Precision steering and optimized wheelbases bestow the Gladiator with superior maneuverability. In addition, more exceptional levels of articulation place all four wheels on the ground.
2. Safety Features
- The 2020 Jeep Gladiator comes loaded with a range of advanced safety features. In particular; Adaptive Cruise Control with Full Stop, Blind Spot Monitoring, and Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Full Stop maintains a cautious distance between your Gladiator and the vehicle in front. Blind Spot Monitoring alerts you to vehicles in your blind spots. Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking alerts you to a potential collision. If you fail to react to the warnings, the system will automatically engage the brakes.
- The 2020 Jeep Gladiator’s interior features seats made of premium material. Heated front seats soothe you and your co-pilot to avoid discomfort. In addition, dual-zone automatic temperature control creates custom climate zones inside the vehicle.
Keep up the pace and check out the newest model from the Jeep family! Stand out from the rest on Emmaus, PA. Schedule your test drive today with Kelly Auto Group!