New 2020 Buick Enclave
New 2020 Buick Enclave is Here!
Launched in 2008, the Enclave is a mid-size crossover SUV by Buick and utilizes the GM Lambda platform. Currently, in its second generation, the Enclave has continuously found a place in the list of top-rated affordable midsize SUVs in the U.S.
From a broad array of safety and convenience features to eye-catching design elements, the crossover ticks all the appropriate boxes. Currently, Buick launched the 2020 iteration of the Enclave. Since the 2020 Enclave hit showrooms, car enthusiasts have been thronging dealerships to take a look at the vehicle. We, in this post, provide to you three reasons to bring a 2020 Buick Enclave in Emmaus home.
1. Safety features
- If safety represents the first thing that you consider when buying a new car, the 2020 Buick Enclave deserves your attention. The car comes with a post-collision safety system that is designed to help prevent collisions occurring after the initial accident. Stability Control, on the other hand, detects and reduces the loss of traction.
- The pre-collision safety system continuously monitors the distance between your Enclave and the vehicle ahead of it. When the system senses that a collision is imminent, it sends alerts to highlight the potential danger.
- Blind Spot Warning Accident Avoidance System notifies you of vehicles approaching your blind spots, while Lane Departure Warning is designed to assist you in avoiding drifting out of your designated lane.
- Front, rear, and third-row head airbags absorb the impact from a collision, which helps lower the risk of passengers sustaining serious injuries.
- The Enclave features a stylish yet practical interior. Three-zone climate control helps you and your passengers provide custom environments inside the car, while keyless ignition eliminates any inconvenience. The 2020 Buick Enclave equally comes with a heated steering wheel.
- A highly responsive electric power steering transforms boring commutes into joyrides. The car comes with a rear-seat infotainment system that restrains boredom away during long commutes. The 2020 Buick Enclave also features a height-adjustable driver and passenger seat with power-adjustable lumbar support.
- The 2020 Enclave comes with an efficient 3.6-liter V6 engine that makes 310 hp and 266-lb.ft. of torque. The direct-injection engine features a double overhead cam and variable valve timing.
Are you interested in planning a test drive, or getting more information about the New 2020 Buick Enclave? Visit our Kelly Auto Group in Emmaus, PA, today!